The Button Punch Tool button punches the male and female interlocking side joins on steel roof and floor deck. The requirement for welding the side joints becomes eliminated. Ideal for all your metal deck clinching and crimping needs, the button punch tool allows you to work down on the metal down.
The button punch crimping tool delivers a cost-effective alternative to welding or sidelap screwing. Because of its strength and versatility, the button punch for metal deck provides an essential service in construction.
• Jaw Width: 1.75” Wide
• Constructed of Heat Treated Tool Steel
• Tool is used for button punching or crimping seams of metal deck for easier welding.
• Capable of button punching metal deck up to 16ga thickness.
• Includes (1) Dies 20/24ga Gold / (2) Dies 16/18ga Silver stored within the jaws of the tool
• Ergonomically designed handles increase productivity with less operator fatigue.
• Handles screw perpendicular into the red crimp handles to avoid movement during crimping, and to adjust to different height individuals.
Available for rent.
For same day delivery or pick-up, see Keystar’s offerings of metal decking and accessories for your construction solutions. Call or email for pricing and availability. 651.256.0008 [email protected]